Recipe: Organic Raw Coconut Kiwi Lime Pie
MINI Organic Raw Coconut Kiwi Lime Pie
RECIPE (for the mini you see here, increase for a larger one)
1/2 cup to 1 cup organic cashews (unsalted and not roasted)
1 organic kiwi fruit
2-3 tsp organic key lime (more or less depending on how strong you like it)
3 organic dates
2 tbsp organic coconut milk
1 tsp organic virgin coconut oil
1 or 2 tsp organic agave
- Pre-soak dates in coconut milk for about 20 minutes or so and then blend together.
- Grind up cashews into a fine powder.
- Add cashew powder and blended dates together, press into the bottom of a small ramkin (3 or 4 inch round baking dish)
- NOTE I added my dates mixture to the cashews powder a little at a time…you don’t want it to be too wet or too dry. You will
- need to be able to mold it easily.
- Take kiwi fruit, cut the top off and remove fruit using a spoon and put in a small bowl.
- Add lime juice, coconut oil and agave to the kiwi fruit and mix/mash well.
- (If kiwi lime mix has a lot of liquid, drain some off)
- Add kiwi filling to crust and refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow it to solidify.