So you’ve come across this post and now you want to get down the bottom line, the end result, the answer RIGHT? I love to learn about how things were done “back in the day” so I research just about everything that comes to my mind. Some topics I research for days or weeks and some are lifelong quests while other topics I research until I’ve learned enough information to make an informed decision about whether I should steer clear or welcome it into my life.
That definition sounds fine but is a bit scientific and doesn’t really help because it doesn’t explain what I will see or feel as a result. Here are some of claims of others based on what I’ve read and watched.
- Whiter teeth
- Stronger, tighter gums that are more pink than “normal”
- Fresh breath longer
- Cavities heal!!!
- Sensitivity lessens or goes away completely
- Gum problems resolved
- Stops or lessens toothaches
- and the list goes on
HOW TO DO IT?
First let me say that I’ve read/heard to use anywhere from 1 tsp to 1 tbl of oil.
- I use 1 tsp of organic extra virgin coconut oil and I brush my teeth with a tooth powder blend that I am working on for MyCoCreations.com but I can assure you it does NOT have flouride, SLS, vegetable glycerin or any of the “PLEASE DON’T PUT THAT IN YOUR BODY” list.
- Since it’s so hot here, my coconut oil is usually at the liquid stage but if yours is not it may be a bit more difficult due to the consistency at first but it will melt quickly. If you can’t do it then warm it up a bit by running the glass bottle under warm water.
- If you don’t like the taste of coconut then use organic coconut oil (not extra virgin) or go with Sunflower and/or Sesame seed (very thick, and flavorful)
- Feel free to alternate between all of the oils but many say sesame is the best
- I put 1 tsp is my mouth first thing in the morning before brushing and swish back and forth for 20 minutes it will be a milky white color and will change from the original consistency
- After the 20 minutes, spit in the toilet (oil in the sink is BAD TRUST ME!!)
- Brush your teeth with your good toothpaste and if you don’t have one just use aluminum free baking soda
- Rinse real good to remove the oil that now contains the toxins it absorbed
- WALA feel the clean, smooth feeling and enjoy those moisturized lips 🙂
Like I said it’s only day 2 and I feel a difference already! Looking forward to hearing your feedback 🙂 join me on the facebook event page for this challenge https://www.facebook.com/events/1612567875635018/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49